Bermuda Watch Company offers 2 years warranty from the date of purchase, which covers manufacturer defects including the movement, hands and dial. This means we will repair or replace your watch for free. If your model is not available, we will offer an alternative style or colour at equal value.
Wear traces visible on the watch, must be considered as normal effects of usage.
Our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, improper use or carelessness, water damage, discolouration, watch batteries, lost goods or theft, scratches or broken glass and damage from repairs or adjustments caused by a third party.
Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims so please ensure you keep your receipt.
Is my watch water resistant?
- 3ATM – suitable for splashes and rain/snow
- 5ATM – suitable for splashes, rain/snow, showering and swimming
- 10ATM – suitable for splashes, rain/snow, showering, swimming, diving into water, snorkelling and water sports.
Please note leather straps should never be exposed to water or moisture, as this will cause the strap to deteriorate as well as stain or discolour. If your leather strap accidentally comes in contact with these elements, dry the strap immediately with a soft absorbent cloth to help reduce any further damage.
How to protect your watch from water damage
- Avoid exposure to chemical substances such as perfume and cleaning products
- Have your watch tested once a year at a jewellers or more regularly depending on lifestyle
- Ensure the glass isn’t deeply scratched
- Never turn the bezel, adjust the crown, or push the pushers whilst under water
- After contact with salt water, rinse with fresh water and dry with a cloth
- Avoid contact with lots of heat